If you’re looking for an easy guide on how to send a “call me back” or “please call me back” on Glo, MTN Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria or 9Mobile, then this guide is for you. You’ll be surprised at the options you have with this free services that allows you to get your loved ones to notice you without having to spend a dime.
Every once in a while subscribers get faced with low account balances and during that period may need to contact someone urgently. Although MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel Nigeria have their respective borrow-me credit or data features, but what if you’re not eligible or qualified to do so?
Whatever network you use, follow the instructions below to send call me back:
How to send “call me back” messages on MTN:
The general code for sending call me back on MTN Nigeria *133#. Thereafter, you’ll be asked to enter the recipient’s number. And after entering the recipient’s number you’ll be provided with several options which include:
- Please Call Me, I Love You.
- Please Send Me Credit.
- Please Call Me, I have a gist for you.
- Please Call Me, I need Your Assistance.
The options are usually numbered… all you have to do is respond to the message with the exact number on that option.
Code for sending call me back messages on Glo
The code for sending call me back messages on Glo is *125*recipient’s number#. Unlike MTN that has a wide range of options to choose from, that’s the only option Glo customers have. Better than nothing at least.
Code for sending call me back messages on Airtel
All Airtel customers in Nigeria have two options… They are:
- Dial *140*Recipient Number# to send “please call me back”, or
- Dial *141*8*Recipient Number# to send “please send me credit”.
Code for sending call me back messages on 9mobile
Similar to MTN, 9mobile customers have a wide range of options to choose from, but with a slight twist in words.
- Dial *266*1*Recipients number# to send “Please Call Me; thank you”.
- Dial*266*2*Recipient’s number# to send “Please Call me I landed safely”.
- Dial*266*3*recipient’s number# to send “Please Call Me, I am now available”. Or,
- Dial *266*4*recipient’s number# to send “Call me back. It’s an emergency”.
That’s everything about using the call me back services on MTN Nigeria, Glo, Airtel Nigeria, and 9Mobile.
Take note, however, that you are only allowed to send call me back messages within numbers of the same network. In other words, it can be sent from Glo to Glo but not from MTN to Glo or vice versa.
Also, there’s a limit to the number of call me back messages you can send in a day. It is usually set at 5 per day for most networks. Once you exceed that daily limit, you have to wait till the next day to be able to use the service again.
Find out and compare which of the networks in Nigeria offer the cheapest data plans:
- MTN data plans price list and subscription codes
- Glo data plans & bundles
- 9mobile data plans for all customers
- Airtel Nigeria data plans (Latest update)