This guide explains several methods used in checking Polaris Bank account number.
Many customers forget their account numbers due to one reason or the other, therefore it’s no big deal. All the banks in Nigeria provide ways for customers to easily retrieve their forgotten or missing account numbers. You can choose from the several options we’ll be sharing with you.
Here are the several ways to check your Polaris Bank account number:
Check Polaris Account Number Using code
- To check your Polaris Bank account number, dial *833*1#. You must dial this code using the phone number associated with your Polaris Bank account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard or your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
Actually, the above code is used for checking Polaris Bank account balance; however, the message you’ll receive will display both your account number and account balance. But to be able to make use of the code, you must first of all dial *7111*0# to register for USSD banking.
Check Polaris Bank account number online
Contact customer care using any of the online support services to relay your complaints. Polaris Bank allows customers to get help — via live chat, email, phone numbers and more — everyday, 7 days a week.
Pay attention>> How to contact Polaris customer care
When you connect with a Polaris Bank representative using any of the online customer service options, you’ll need to provide:
- Your full name
- Phone number linked to your Polaris bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch you registered in
- Your home address
After successfully confirming your account, the customer care representative should be able to help you retrieve your account number.
Visit any Polaris branch near you
If for any reason you’re not able to check your account number using the previous two methods, then next option you have is to visit a visible bank branch.
Similar to the previous option, you’ll be asked to provide several information that will be used to verify your account ownership. If you are able to answer correctly, then the customer care personnel will help you retrieve your account number.
- Polaris Bank transfer code: how to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Polaris Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Polaris Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Keystone Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.