Discover the code for checking Stanbic IBTC account balance following this guide.
You don’t have to visit the bank to check your account balance, neither do you have to visit an ATM machine anymore. Thanks to the Stanbic IBTC bank account balance code we’re about to share with you.
Needless to say, the queue in banks and ATM service points can sometimes cause unnecessary waste of time. Imagine spending several minutes in the bank or ATM queue just for the sake of checking how much money you have in your account, when you can just dial a simple code on your device?
But there are a few criterias associate with using this code, and we’ll be sharing all that in this guide.
How to check Stanbic IBTC account balance using phone?
- On the phone registered with your account, dial *909*2#.
- If you have multiple accounts linked with Stanbic Mobile Banking, then you have to select the exact account you’re making enquiries on.
- Follow the next instructions to reveal how much you have in your account.
If this is your first time carrying out mobile banking transactions, then you need to register. You can do that by dialing *909# and following the instructions you find.
Charges & Limits
The use of Stanbic IBTC bank account balance code attracts a fee of 20 naira only (from your Stanbic account). There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the code, provided you have enough money in your account to offset the cost implication. Also, you must have a minimum of 5 naira on your phone balance to be able to use this service.
What you should know about Stanbic IBTC account balance code
- It works on any device type (android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java), provided it supports USSD operations.
- The code works at any time of the day, 7 days a week — including weekends and public holidays.
- You do not need to have an internet connection; however, you can only access it when there’s a strong enough network signal. In addition, it works on all network types (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile).
- Polaris Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.