Discover the code to check FCMB account balance in this guide.
You don’t need to visit the bank to perform certain transactions anymore, neither do you need to visit an ATM machine.
The queue there sometimes can pose a huge challenge. Imagine spending several minutes in bank or ATM queue just for the sake of checking how much you have in your account.
In fact, why do you need to do all that when you can just dial a simple code on your device?
However, there are a few criterias associate with using this code, and we’ll be sharing all that in this guide.
First of all, you need to register for USSD banking. To do that, dial *329# and follow the instructions you find on the screen. You must dial the code using a mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
How to check FCMB account balance using phone?
- The code for checking FCMB account balance is *329*00#. Dial it on a mobile phone number linked to your account.
- Enter the last 4 digits on your mastercard or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your transaction.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a message notifying you of how much you have in your account.
Charges & Limits
The use of the above code attracts a fee of 20 naira only. There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the code, provided you have enough money in your account to offset the cost implication.
What you should know about FCMB account balance code
- The code works on any device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.
- You can use the code at any time of the day, 7 days a week — including weekends and public holidays.
- FCMB USSD banking requires no internet connection; however, the service depends on the availability of network signal.
- How to download and register FCMB mobile app
- FCMB transfer code: How to send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- FCMB recharge code: how to recharge from your account.
- GTB recharge code: How to recharge from your GTBank account using USSD
- UBA recharge code: How to load credit from your UBA account using USSD.
- Access Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.