In this guide, you’ll discover the code for checking Polaris bank account balance without stress.
You don’t have to visit the bank or an ATM machine to perform certain transactions anymore; thanks to the Polaris bank account balance code we’re about to share with you.
The queue in banks and ATM service points can sometimes cause unnecessary waste of time. Imagine spending several minutes in bank or ATM queue just for the sake of checking how much you have in your account.
Why would you even go to those places when you can just dial a simple code on your device?
But first of all you need to register for Polaris Smart Code banking. To do that dial *833# and follow the instructions you find on the screen. You must, however, dial that code using the mobile phone number registered with your Polaris bank account.
How to check Polaris account balance using phone?
- Dial *833*6# from the phone number registered with Polaris Bank.
- Select option 6 to check your balance
- Enter your account number when the network prompts you to do so.
- To autenticate your transaction, enter your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration.
After carrying out the above steps, you’ll receive a message notifying you of your Polaris account balance.
Charges & Limits
The use of Polaris account balance code attracts a fee of 10 naira only. There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the code, provided you have enough money in your account to offset the cost implication.
Aside from the 10 naira fee, all Smart Code transactions attract a fee of 1 naira per 20 seconds.
What you should know about Polaris account balance code
- It works on any device type (android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java), as far as it permits USSD transactions.
- You can dial the code at any time of the day, 7 days a week — weekends and public holidays inclusive.
- The above USSD code doesn’t need any internet connection; however, you must dial it when there is a strong enough network signal. In addition, it works on all network types (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile).
- Polaris Bank transfer code: how to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Polaris Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Polaris Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Keystone Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.