This guide will share with you the code for checking Heritage Bank account balance.
Before Banking USSD was introduced, you would have had to wait for the next alert, visit an ATM or HB bank branch to know your account balance. But now all you need to do is dial a simple code.
Code to check Heritage Bank account balance on Phone
- To check your HB balance, just dial *322*030# using the phone number linked to your account.
- Select the option that says “balance enquiry”.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your MasterCard to confirm your request.
Afterwards, you’ll receive a notification tell you how much you have left in your account.
Charges & Limits
There’s no limit to the number of times you can request for your balance in one day.
HB doesn’t state any amount on the official website. However, we believe balance enquiry will cost you within the rage of 20 – 30 naira.
What you should know about Heritage Bank account balance code
- It works on all phone types, including Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java. In addition, you can use the code on Glo, MTN, 9Mobile and AIRTEL.
- You can access your account balance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — including public holidays.
- The code requires no internet connection, but depends on the availability of a strong-enough mobile network signal.
- Heritage Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Heritage Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank Transfer code: Send Money to any bank in Nigeria