In this guide you’ll discover the code for checking Zenith Bank account balance.
Formerly, you’d have had to wait for the next alert, visit an ATM machine or bank to know your account balance. But now all you need to do is dial a simple code.
But as a matter of fact, nothing beats the use of the short USSD code. It’s faster and it’s easier.
Imagine spending several minutes in ATM or Bank Queues in the name of knowing how much funds is left your account.
If this is your first time using Zenith EazyBanking, then you need to register by dialing *966# using your AlertZ line, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Code to check Zenith Bank account balance on Phone
- To check your balance, simply dial *966*00# using the phone number linked to your account.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last 4 digits on your MasterCard to confirm your request.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a notification indicating how much you have left in your account.
Charges & Limits
There’s no limit to the number of times you can request for your balance in one day.
According to what’s written on the official website: ‘The application is absolutely free. However, network charges apply’.
What you should know about Zenith Bank account balance code
- It works on all device types, whether android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java. In addition, it works on all mobile network providers in Nigeria including Glo, MTN, 9Mobile and AIRTEL.
- You can access your account balance at any time of the day, 7 days a week — weekends and public holidays inclusive.
- All Zenith Bank codes require no internet connection; however, it depends on the availability of a strong-enough mobile network signal.