In this post, you’ll discover the courses offered at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State. Plus, you’ll discover the admission requirements and several other interesting details.
The institution was founded on the 1st of January 1981 and it is located in Makurdi, the capital city of Benue State. The institution boasts a wide range of programmes grouped into various faculties.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi features in our list of NUC accredited universities in Nigeria and it offers a host of fully-accredited courses that are prominently featured on the JAMB brochure.
Here are the courses offered at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi for JAMB 2020
- Agric-economics and extension:
- Agric-economics and management technology
- Agric. Business
- Agricultural engineering
- Agricultural science and education
- Animal science
- Civil engineering
- Computer science
- Crop production
- Crop and environmental protection
- Education and biology
- Education and chemistry:
- Education and integrated science:
- Education and physics
- Electrical/electronics engineering
- Entrepreneurial studies
- Fisheries and aquaculture:
- Food science and technology
- Forestry and wildlife management:
- Home economics
- Home science and management
- Industrial physics
- Mathematics /statistics education
- Mathematics/computer science education
- Mechanical engineering
- Plant breeding and seed science
- Soil science
- Statistics education
- Statistics/computer science education
- Veterinary medicine
More on some faculties
Science courses in FUAB
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has several science courses grouped under the College of Science and the College of Animal Science.
In summary, the science courses in FUAB are:
- Biological Science
- Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science
- Animal Production
- Animal Breeding & Physiology
- Animal Nutrition
Here are the Engineering courses offered at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Important notice: We advise you to confirm those courses in the JAMB brochure PDF format.
Admission requirements for FUAB
In general, UTME and DE applicants must have obtained a minimum of 5 credit passes in O’level that must include English Language.
To get the specific requirement for and subject combination for UTME and Direct Entry check out the JAMB brochure.