This article provides a list of all Davido’s songs and Albums up to 2018, including singles, studio & compilation albums and collaborations.
David Adeleke, popular known as Davido or OBO, is one of the biggest names in the Nigerian music industry.
Ever since the release of his debut studio album titled OBO in 2011, he has gone on to release several other tracks.
Needless to say, Davido has been one of the most consistent singers in the Nigerian music industry.
Over the past couple of years, it’s almost like all of davido’s songs turn out to be hit songs.
Davido currently has just one studio album to his name, Omo Baba Olowo (OBO)
However, he has an EP and an unreleased recorded albums while releasing several songs he terms as bonus tracks.
- The baddest (unreleased album)
- Son of Mercy (Extended play)
- TBA (songs released)
Davido’s Albums and songs
Omo Baba Olowo (OBO)
Omo Baba Olowo (OBO), which means child of a wealthy person in Yoruba, was Davido’s first studio album. It was released by HKN Music on July 17, 2012. Davido self-produced himself and also collaborated with other producers such as Jay Sleek, Maleek Berry, GospelOnDeBeatz, Spellz, Dokta Frabz, Mr. Chidoo, Theory Soundz and Shizzi.
Songs in Davido’s Omo Baba Olowo Album (OBO) include:
- All of You
- Back When (featuring Naeto C)
- New Skul Tinz (featuring Sina Rambo and B.Red)
- No Visa (featuring Sina Rambo)
- Enter the Center (featuring B.Red)
- Dollars In the Bank (featuring Kayswitch)
- Gbon Gbon
- Feel Alright (featuring Ice Prince)
- Mary Jane
- For You (featuring 2 Face Idiba)
- Overseas (featuring Sina Rambo)
- Dami Duro
- Bless Me
However, some of the songs in the list above were actually singles released before and after the 17 July 2012 album launch date. Those singles were subsequently merged to make up the entire album.
Singles from OBO album include:
- Back When — Released: May 7, 2011
- Dami Duro — Released: October 30, 2011
- Ekuro — Released: January 25, 2012
- Overseas — Released: May 6, 2012
- All of You — Released: September 28, 2012
- Gbon Gbon — Released: October 17, 2012
- Feel Alright — Released: December 8, 2012
The Baddest is Davido’s deferred second studio album which was put on hold due to terms on the contract he signed with SONY BMG.
The album features guest appearances from Meek Mill, Don Jazzy, Runtown, Timaya, Trey Songz, Wale, P-Square and Akon.
Tracks in David’s the Baddest Album include:
- Owo Ni Koko
- Chillin (featuring Naeto C & Runtown)
- Biggest Backside (featuring B-Red)
- Laleyi (Tonight)
- Fans Mi (featuring Meek Mill)
- Kekwanu (featuring Timaya)
- Shayo Galore (featuring Don Jazzy)
- Secret Agenda (featuring P-Square)
- Won Le Ba (featuring Wale)
- Wetin U Say? (featuring Trey Songz)
- Get To You
- All Fingers
- New York City
- The Sound
- Share My Blessings
Davido has, meanwhile, released several singles from the track list above which he referred to as bonus tracks. They include:
- Owo Ni Koko — Released: November 19, 2014
- The Sound — Released: January 30, 2015
- Fans Mi — Released: June 9, 2015
- Dodo — Released: September 21, 2015
Son of Mercy (EP)
Son of mercy is an extended play released by Davido, containing a total of 5 tracks. The EP features Davido alongside Nasty C, and Tinashe.
Songs in Son of Mercy include:
- Gbagbe Oshi
- Maga 2 Mugu (feat. Simi)
- Coolest Kid in Africa (feat. Nasty C)
- How Long
TBA which isn’t really an album but a collection of several track list was released in 2017. It contains the following songs:
- Pere (featuring Rae Sremmurd, Young Thug)
- Like Dat
- My lilly (featuring Jah Prayzar)
In 2018, Davido has released several non-album singles which include:
- Flora My Flawa
- Nwa Baby
To summarize it all, the table below provides a list of all of Davido’s songs and their release year:
|“Back When” (featuring Naeto C)||2011||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“Dami Duro”||2011||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“Ekuro”||2012||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“Overseas” (featuring Sina Rambo)||2012||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“Gbon Gbon”||2012||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“All of You”||2012||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“Feel Alright” (featuring Ice Prince)||2012||Omo Baba Olowo|
|“One of a Kind”||2013||Non-Album Single|
|“Tchelete (Goodlife)”(featuring Mafikizolo)||2014||The Baddest|
|“Fans Mi” (featuring Meek Mill)||2015||The Baddest|
|“Owo Ni Koko”||2015||The Baddest|
|“The Sound” (featuring Uhuru & Dj Buckz)||2015||The Baddest|
|“The Money” (featuring Olamide)||2015||Non-Album Single|
|“Gbagbe Oshi”||2016||Son Of Mercy|
|“Maga To Mugu” (featuring Simi)||2016||Son Of Mercy|
|“Pere” (featuring Rae Sremmurd, Young Thug)||2017||TBA|
|“Like Dat” “My lilly (featuring Jah Prayzar)||2017||TBA|
|“Flora My Flawa”||2018||Non-Album Single|
|“Nwa Baby”||2018||Non-Album Single|
This list is updated regularly to include all of Davido’s latest songs. However, if you feel like a song is missing in this list you can let us know by living a comment below.
Read also: Davido and Wizkid, who’s richer?