You can download Access Bank mobile banking application following this easy guide.
Access Bank is one of the CBN approved banks in Nigeria. It has millions of customers in Nigeria and many other African countries.
Many banks have been working hard to improve cashless transactions, and so has Access Bank.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the mobile app, carrying out a few transactions will not require you going to the bank.
With the Mobile Banking services you can do basic banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile phone anyday, anytime, anywhere anytime. It is convenient, fast and secure.
Another good thing about the app is that you don’t really need a high-end phone.
The app is available on all Smartphones (iPhone, Android and Blackberry) including Java-enabled phones.
Note: Even after downloading the app, keep reading this guide to know how to activate and use it.
Download Access Bank mobile banking application
Select your device from the list below to visit the download portal:
Latest android APK: Click here to download it on Google Play Store.
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Download Access Bank mobile app on Apple app store
BlackBerry OS: Download the app on BlackBerry world.
For windows and Other OS: visit Access Bank official website to download it.
Alternatively, visit the app store of the Operating System (OS) you’re using and type the keyword “Access Bank Mobile App“.
For Android, that would be Google Play Store.
The app will be displayed among the search results, just click on it to install it.
How to activate Access Bank mobile banking application
- After downloading the app, install and open
- Click on the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button
- To complete your registration, you must visit an Access Bank near you to request for a token.
- After getting your PIN, you can begin to enjoy all the benefits that come with using the app.
Transactions you can complete on the app
- Transfers to accounts in Access Bank and other banks.
- Make utility bill payments
- Pay for your Cable TV subscriptions
- Recharge airtime from all networks in Nigeria at no extra-cost.
- Request for Cheque book replacements
- Confirm or invalidate cheques
- Locate Access Bank branches and ATM service points around you and beyond.
Note: Using Access Bank mobile banking application requires an internet connection.
If you’re interested in carrying out some of those transactions on your phone but without the app, then you need to learn the various Banking Made Easy USSD codes.
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How to Buy Airtime (USSD)
- Access Bank Transfer Code: How to Send Money Using Your Phone
- See how to contact Access Bank Customer care online.