Download Heritage Bank mobile banking app — for android, iOS, BlackBerry, and windows — following our easy guide.
Heritage Bank Plc., often referred to as Heritage Bank, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Boasting thousands customers nationwide looking to complete transactions without stress, Heritage Bank launched its mobile bank to meet their needs.
After downloading and installing the app, you can complete several transactions in your house or on the go.
Pay attention>> Even after downloading the app, keep reading to discover how to register.
Download Heritage Bank Mobile app
Click on your device OS from the list below to visit and download the latest app from the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Click here to get it from Apple app store.
Blackberry OS: Click here to get it from BlackBerry World.
Windows OS: The app is currently unavailable on Microsoft Store.
How to register / activate Heritage mobile banking
- Download and install the app on your device
- Click on the app to launch it on your device
- Login using your online banking credentials
- Authenticate the app and get started.
From the information above, you can tell you need to register for Heritage bank online / internet banking. If you don’t have an account, then visit the nearest branch to create an internet banking profile.
Things you can do on the app
- Access real-time account balances.
- View transaction history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Find and contact branches.
- Locate the nearest bank branch with ATM Locator.
- Pay DStv/GOtv bills without logging in.
- Buy airtime without logging in.
- Check out quicker using Masterpass QR.