Download Union Bank Mobile Banking app — for android, iOS, Windows devices — following our easy guide.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., popularly known as Union Bank of Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria, that has been operating since 1917.
As one of the oldest Financial institutions, Union Bank boasts millions of customers nationwide.
Those millions of customers are very much in need of easy ways to transact without visiting bank branches always. As a result, Union Bank launched its mobile app.
After downloading the mobile app, you can complete several transactions from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Note: Even after downloading Union Bank mobile app, keep reading to know how to register and activate the app.
Download Union Bank Mobile app
Click on your device from the list below so you’ll be redirected to the official download portal:
iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod): Download Union Mobile Banking app from Apple Store.
Windows OS (Microsoft): Click here to get it from Microsoft Store.
BlackBerry OS: There’s currently no app for BlackBerry devices.
How to Activate (Register for) Union Bank Mobile Banking
If you’ve been using Union Bank Internet Banking, then you can login to the mobile app using your Internet Banking credentials. On the other hand, people who have never registered for Internet Banking will have to register as a new user.
To register as existing UnionOnline users:
- After downloading and installing the app, click on it to open it.
- Click on the “Log in” in the homepage of the app.
- Enter your UnionOnline username and password
- Generate a transaction PIN when the app prompts you to do so
After completing the above steps, you have successfully activated the app.
To register as a new user without UnionOnline account:
- After download and installing the app on your device, click on it to open it.
- Click the “Get Started” icon
- Follow prompts to complete registration
To complete the above step, the line you have linked to your account must be active.
Things you can do on the app
- Pay Utility and Pay TV bills, including DSTV, GOTV, LCC, PHCN etc.
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Transfer to any bank account in Nigeria.
- Purchase airtime and data bundles
- Get updates on new features, and promotional offers.
- Perform cardless withdrawals from ATM service points
- Verify all transactions using a self-selected PIN, an SMS token or a hardware token (obtained from any of Union Bank branch).
- Locate ATM machines and Bank Branches near you
- Request for account statement instantly
- Manage and save beneficiaries