Download Wema Bank mobile app — for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows devices — following our easy-to-read guide.
In addition, we’ll show you how to register and start using the app on your device.
Wema Bank Plc, popularly known simply as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank.
The financial institution launched its mobile app in order to reduce the stress its millions of customers face on a daily basis.
After installing and activating the app on your device, you don’t have to visit the bank to complete certain transactions.
You can be in your room or on the go and make transfers, pay utility bills and perform several other transactions.
Pay attention>> even after downloading and installing Wema Bank mobile app, keep reading to discover how to register.
Download Wema Bank Mobile app
Click on your device operating system from the list below so you’ll be redirected to the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad): Click here to get the app on Apple app store.
BlackBerry: Click here to download it from BlackBerry World.
Windows phone: Click here to get it from the Microsoft application store.
How to register on Wema Bank mobile app
To register as a new user (non-Internet Banking user):
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app and click on Register.
- Complete the fields and submit.
- Request for a token via the mobile app and pick up at your preferred branch or get it delivered to a preferred location.
To register as an existing Internet Banking user:
- Download and install the app on your device
- In the app login page, enter your internet banking credentials.
- Verify your sign in using the token sent to your registered SIM card.
After completing the above steps, you’ll begin to enjoy the full benefits of having Wema Bank Mobile app installed on your device.
Things you can do on the app
- Access consolidated account balance
- View/Request Statement
- Stop and confirm cheque transactions
- Purchase airtime from any network in Nigeria
- Purchase international and domestic flight ticket.
- Purchase movie tickets (Silverbird and more).
- Pay for your Utility bills and PayTV subscriptions. (DSTV, PHCN, Swift Networks)
- Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- 2-factor authentication