With Ecobank recharge code, you can load credit directly from your bank account. The good thing about it is that the USSD code works on any network in Nigeria, be it Glo, MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile.
Furthermore, it works on any phone type, and you can recharge for your friends and families.
Before the introduction of Ecobank recharge code, one would have had to visit the ATM or download the mobile app to recharge their lines.
The former is not so convenient while the latter requires an internet connection.
Ecobank recharge code, however, requires no internet connection. All you need is a phone number registered with your bank account.
To get started, you need to register for Ecobank mobile. Dial *326# to get started. Follow the instructions you’re provided with, and choose a PIN. However, you must dial this code from a phone number linked to your bank account.
Ecobank recharge code
- To recharge airtime for yourself, dial *326*1*Amount#. i.e., to recharge 500 naira, dial *326*1*500#.
- To load credit for someone else or a line not linked to your account, dial *326#. Afterwards, choose the options that says “load airtime”.
- Enter the recharge amount, phone number of the recipient and your PIN to to confirm your recharge.
Things to take note of:
- Recharging for yourself and others is absolutely free.
- You can only use this service if you have an active Ecobank account and an active SIM linked to that account.
- It works on any network in Nigeria.
- You can dial the code at any time of the day, 7 days a week.