- The draws for this year’s FA Cup 5th Round is out
- Chelsea to face either Liverpool or Shrewsbury
- Defending champions, Manchester City, will travel to Sheffield.
If you will recall, there were some interesting scorelines in the previous round of FA cup matches. With Manchester United thrashing Tranmere Rovers 6-0 and their neighbour Manchester City, winning against fulham 4-0 to both reach the fifth round of the FA cup.
Although some fixtures are still undecided, the draw for the next round has taken place.
FA Cup holders Manchester City will be making a trip to second-tier Sheffield Wednesday.
Manchester United will visit the winners of the replay between Northampton and Derby.
Oxford’s reward for a replay victory over top-flight Newcastle would be a trip to Championship leaders, West Brom.
League One side Portsmouth will face Premier League opposition after being drawn against Bournemouth or Arsenal.
Southampton or Tottenham will play host to Norwich, while either Coventry or Birmingham face a short trip to Leicester.
Championship sides Reading and Cardiff will battle it out in a replay for the chance to host Sheffield United.
FA Cup fifth-round draw 2019/2020
- Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
- Reading/Cardiff v Sheffield United
- Chelsea v Shrewsbury/Liverpool
- West Brom v Newcastle/Oxford
- Leicester v Coventry/Birmingham
- Northampton/Derby v Man Utd
- Southampton/Tottenham v Norwich
- Portsmouth v Bournemouth/Arsenal