FCMB Transfer code makes it easy for customers to send money to FCMB Bank account account and other Banks Accounts in Nigeria.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use FCMB transfer code. Furthermore, you’ll discover the fees associated with this service and every other thing you need to know.
Before the introduction of transfer codes, all transactions that involve sending money required that you visit the Bank or an ATM machine.
However, going to the bank just to complete transfers isn’t the ideal thing, when you could just dial some simple code on your device.
To get started, you need to first of all register for FCMB USSD Banking. You can do that by dialing *329# and following the on-screen instructions.
Note: you need to dial the above code using a mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
How to transfer money using FCMB transfer code
- To transfer money to FCMB accounts or other bank accounts dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Select the recipients Bank from the list you’re provided with, eg. First Bank.
- Confirm the name of the recipient by dialing one when the network prompts you.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN or the last 4 digits of your ATM card number to complete the transaction.
Note: the above operation only works on phone numbers linked to your FCMB bank account.
What you should know about FCMB Transfer code
- The code works on any mobile device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry or even Java.
- You can make transfers at any time of the day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, including holidays.
- The use of FCMB transfer code requires no internet connection; however, it depends on the full availability of network signal
Transfer limit & Charges
Limit: The maximum amount of money you can transfer is N200,000 per day. You can, however, demand that your limit increase to N500,000 per day by contacting customer care online or by visiting a branch near you.
Charges: If you’re sending money to another FCMB account, then there’s no fee associated with the transfer. However, funds transfer to other bank accounts attract a fee of 52.5 naira only.