This guide shows you how to Download Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking application for Android, iOS, Blackberry and other devices.
Fidelity Bank, also referred to as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the central bank and national banking regulator of Nigeria.
The financial institution boasts millions of customers in Nigeria and beyond who are constantly looking for easy ways to Bank.
As a result, Fidelity launched the mobile banking app. With app you can perform several transactions from the comfort of your home or on the go. Which means, you don’t have to spend several minutes in bank queues waiting to complete simple transactions.
Pay attention >> Even after downloading Fidelity mobile banking app, keep reading to discover how to activate it.
Download Fidelity mobile banking app
Select your device operating system (OS) below to get redirected to the download portal:
iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod): Click here to download the app on Apple Store.
BlackBerry OS: Click here to download the app.
Windows & Others: There’s currently no provision for an app.
How to set up (activate) Fidelity Mobile Banking App
Follow these steps to register on the Fidelity online banking application:
- After downloading and installing the app, click on it to open it
- click on “Sign Up Here”, and follow the onscreen instructions. Thereafter, the app will send a verification code to the mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity bank account.
- Enter the verification code and follow the onscreen steps to register. To complete your registration, you need to use your Fidelity Debit Card or visit the nearest Bank branch to activate your Online banking profile.
- Once done, you can start using your Online Banking account immediately.
There are certain limitations with using the online banking app. To be able to transact bigger sums of money, you need to download the Fidelity Soft Token app on your phone and sign in with your Online banking credentials.
Things you can do with Fidelity online banking app
- Funds transfer to any bank account in Nigeria
- Transfer funds to your other verified bank accounts in one click; no token required
- View and manage all your accounts in one place. In other words, each of your bank accounts doesn’t need separate apps.
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment and Airtime purchases
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Recharge any network in Nigeria directly from the app.
- Pay for DSTV, GoTV, PHCN and other utility bills without stress.
- Request for your account statement
- Search, book and pay for international and local flights
- Find the nearest Bank branches or ATM service points around you.
We hope this guide was enough to help you download and register Fidelity mobile banking application.
If you need further assistance, speak with a customer representative using +234-1-4485252.
Video: New user registration for Fidelity Online Banking
- Download UBA Mobile Banking app
- GTB mobile banking app download and installation
- Download and install FlashShare App