With Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge code, you can load credit on any Nigerian network directly from your bank account.
This guide will show how to recharge from your account, and the limit per transaction and per day.
The Instant Banking feature launched by Fidelity Bank without doubt beats the mobile app. At the moment, you don’t need an internet connection or to visit an ATM machine or Bank to complete several transactions; recharging your line is one of those transactions.
And not just your line, you can load credit for someone else by dialing that simple code.
Fidelity Bank airtime recharge code
- To top up your phone number (a phone linked to your account), Dial *770*AMOUNT#. That is, if you want to recharge 1000 naira, dial *770*1000#.
- To top up for someone else, dial *770*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT#. For instance if your that person’s number is 08012345678 and you want to recharge him / her with 1000, then dial *770*08012345678*1000#.
- Enter your instant banking PIN or the last 4 digit of your ATM Card number to complete your transaction.
If you’ve never used this service, then you need to register.
You can do that by dialing *770# and following the instructions on your screen to register.
Things to take note of:
- The service is available to Airtel, Etisalat, GLO and MTN users
- The recharge amount is deducted directly from your FIDELITY account
- Daily recharge limit is set at N20,000
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and depends on full network signal from your telecom provider
- Airtime is loaded instantly as soon as the process is completed
- The whole process is absolutely free; you don’t need to pay any fee.
Also, you must take note that Airtime recharge is non-refundable. Therefore, you must be very careful when dialing the recharge code. Make sure you don’t recharge on the wrong line and make sure you don’t recharge the wrong amount.