Fidelity Bank transfer code makes it easy to send money to any Bank in Nigeria. In this guide we’ll share the code for sending money to Fidelity Bank accounts and to other banks in Nigeria.
The introduction of the transfer code was due to need to comply with CBN cashless policy. As a matter of fact, the policy has helped ease the stress involved in banking.
Formerly, you would have had to visit a Fidelity Bank branch near you or an ATM machine to complete transfers, but now all you need to do is know the right code to use.
You can complete funds transfers at the comfort of your home or on the go; anytime and any day.
Pay attention >> download Fidelity Bank Mobile app for any device here.
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
The code for transfering money from your fidelity Bank account to any Bank in Nigeria is *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#. This code must be dialed on the line linked to your bank account.
Also, if it’s your first transaction, then you must be registered before you can complete any transanction.
To register simply dial *770# and follow the instructions on the screen. You will be required to create a PIN for the quick banking service.
How to Transfer money using Fidelity Bank Transfer code
- Transfer to money to any Bank: Dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT# from the phone number linked to your Fidelity account.
- Select the recipient’s bank (eg. UBA, GTB) and press next.
- Check to see if the recipient’s full name is correct and dial 1 when the network prompts you to do so.
- Enter the last 4 digit of your ATM card or your quick banking PIN to confirm your transactions.
After completing the above steps, you will receive a debit alert confirming your transaction.
Things to note:
- Single transaction limit is N20,000. Daily Limit is N100,000
- Inter bank and Intra bank transfers attract a fee of 70 naira only.
- Works with only phone numbers registered with your bank account
- Dependent on the availability of network signal from your telecom provider
- Money is deducted directly from your Bank account