Fidelity Bank transfer code makes it easy to send money to any bank in Nigeria by dialing a simple USSD code. In this guide, you’ll discover how to use the code to transfer money to Fidelity Bank accounts and to other banks in Nigeria.
Formerly, you would have had to visit a Fidelity Bank branch near you or an ATM machine to complete transfers.
But now, all you need to do is dial the transfer code using the phone number linked to your account.
As a matter of fact, you can complete funds transfers at the comfort of your home or on the go; anytime and any day.
That way, you can avoid waiting on long queues at the bank simply because you want to transfer funds to your family, friends or business partners.
First-time users of Fidelity Bank transfer must create a PIN
Take note that if it is your first transaction, then you must complete some preliminary registration by dialling *770# and following the instructions. You will have to create a PIN for the quick banking service. The steps are, as a matter of fact, very easy. All you need to do is follow instructions.
How to Transfer money using Fidelity Bank Transfer code
Follow the steps below to transfer money using the Fidelity bank transfer code:
- Dial *770*AccountNumber*Amount# using your bank account phone number. That is, the one you registered with the bank.
- Select the recipient’s bank and press next. For example, choose Access Bank, GTBank or the exact bank your recipient uses.
- Check to see if the recipient’s full name corresponds with what you have in mind. If so, dial 1 to continue the transaction.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card or your quick banking PIN to confirm your transactions.
After completing the above steps, you will receive a message from Fidelity Bank confirming your transaction.
Fidelity Bank transfer limits and other things you should know
- The limit per transfer is N20,000 while the cumulative daily limit is N100,000
- Interbank and Intra bank transfers attract a fee of 70 naira only.
- The Fidelity Bank transfer code works with only phone numbers registered with your bank account
- To use the Fidelity Bank Transfer code, your phone must have a network signal. However, internet connection is not necessary.
- Money is deducted directly from your Bank account
Pay attention >> Download Fidelity Bank Mobile app for any device here.