Learn how to easily check Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for 2019 so as to know if you’ve been offered admission into the university or not.
Federal University Dutse, popularly known as FUD, is a rapidly growing Federal university in Nigeria.
If you sat for the Post UTME exams and scored up to the cut off point, it is then highly important to keep track of your admission status online. And right here we’ll show you how to do just that.
How to Check FUD Admission list:
On FUD official website:
- To check your admission status on FUD official website, visit https://myportal.fud.edu.ng/ on your phone or computer.
- Next, locate and click on “Check Admission”. You can find this at the right-hand-side of the homepage.
- Finally, enter you JAMB registration number and click on “Submit”.
After completing the above steps, you will either receive a congratulatory message saying you’ve been offered admission or saying your name is not in the list.
On JAMB CAPS:
- To check Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission status on JAMB CAPS, visit http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/ using a mobile phone or computer.
- Login to your JAMB portal using your username and password.
- Click on ‘Check UTME / DE Admission Status’.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
After completing the steps above, you’ll see a message confirming your FUD admission status.
What to do after FUD offers you admission
You must first of all decide whether you want the admission or not. After reaching a conclusion, login to your JAMB portal and upload your O’level results on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal. After that, click on the button to accept the offer of admission. Or, if you don’t want the admission, click on reject or ignore the notification.
If you fail to provide any response within a certain period of time, your admission will automatically be withdrawn.
Aside from accepting the admission on JAMB portal, you must also pay the acceptance fee as applied to your department /course of study. After that, print out the admission letter, and make sure you carry it along with you to FUD main campus during physical verification.
I can’t find my name in the list, what should I do?
Note: Federal University Dutse (FUD) releases admission list in batches. In other words, there’s a 1st & 2nd list and occasionally other supplementary list.
Make sure you keep checking the official portal on a regular basis whenever you hear that a new list is out.
We can’t tell you exactly when all the list will be released; however, we are certain official website announces it on the homepage whenever a new admission list is out.
If FUD has only released the first list and your name isn’t in it, please wait patiently until every other list is released before ariving at any conclusions.