Register for Federal University of Dutse (FUD) Post UTME 2019 on the official portal following thisf guide. In addition, you’ll discover how to check your post UTME Result and the cut off mark for admission.
FUD was founded in 2011, during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s regime. In similar fashion to other Nigerian universities, the institution organises Post UTME examinations annually.
But before you can enroll and sit for the exam, you must meet up with certain requirements.
FUD Post UTME 2019 registration portal & requirements (how to register)
The official post UTME registration portal for FUD is https://putme.fud.edu.ng/plain.php
How to register:
- Visit FUD registration portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “Let’s go”
- For first time registration, the website will generate a remita invoice using your details.
- Visit any bank or ATM Machine with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and make payments (usually 2,000 naira only).
- After completing your payments, visit the school portal and login again.
- After login, click on the “verify” button to confirm the payment you recently made.
- Select your subject combination, fill in your O’Level result and other necessary information.
- After completing your registration, print out your acknowledgement slip.
cut of mark
The Post UTME cut off mark changes every year, with respect to the performance of candidates for that year and department / course you applied to and the.
As for 2018/2019 session, FUD used the cut off point in the table below:
|Department/Course||Cut off Mark / Point|
|B.Sc. Political Science||180|
|B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies||180|
|B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology||175|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||170|
|B.Sc. Human Anatomy||180|
|B.Sc. Human Physiology||180|
How to check FUD Post UTME Result
Candidates who sat for Federal University Dutse (FUD) post UTME / DE exams can check their results by following the steps below:
- First, visit the official FUD Post-UTME result checking portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “Check Result”.
You result will display after completing the steps above, after which you can decide to print it.