Here you’ll discover how to get help from GTB customer care via their phone number, live chat, email address or whatsapp.
Guaranty Trust Band, popularly known as GTB or GTBank, has won best best bank for 5 consecutive years.
Trust me, there’s no mistake in that.
GTBank customer care has played a huge role in ensuring it becomes one of the biggest financial institutions in Africa.
However, a lot of people do not know how to contact GTB support without having to visit the bank.
Since you’re here, you’ll be able to get the attention you need and resolve whatsoever issue you’re facing.
GTBank customer care phone numbers
One of the easiest ways to get support from GTB is by calling one of the customer care phone numbers:
- GTB phone number 1: +234700482666328
- GTB phone number 2: +23414480000
The issue I have with using those phone numbers is that the call rate is quite high.
You might spend several minutes before your call is answered. Which means, you get to use up a lot of credit to resolve your issues.
Personally, I do not fancy calling customer care. Keep reading to discover my personal best.
GTBank customer care live chat
If you’re using a mobile device, you may have to scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
On the live chat, you’ll see a message indicating your position on the queue.
When I tried the live chat, I waited for roughly 20 minutes before receiving support.
I prefer the live chat because waiting 20 minutes on a call would cost by far more.
Yeah… you got it. The live chat is my personal favourite.
GTBank email Address for complaints
Guaranty Trust Bank bank provides 2 email addresses through which customers can make inquiries or send complaints.
Email for complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email for enquiries: email@example.com
GTBank Whatsapp number
GTB doesn’t provide a Whatsapp number. The only social platforms available for getting live help online are Facebook and Twitter.
You can connect with a bank representative using the social accounts below:
Support you can get from GTB customer care?
- Information on all GTBank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry and summary
- Debit / credit card issues, including request for blockage of stolen cards.
- Reactivation of Dormant account
- All complaints spanning across all GTBank products and services.
- Statement of account
- Check related transactions, including approval or invalidation of signed checks.
GTB support available in the following countries:
Gambia, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania, UK and any other country GTB is present.
Not forgetting Nigeria, where the headquarters is located.
Note: This is only a guide to help you contact GTB customer care. All questions and complaints must be directed to the web links, email addresses and phone number provided above and not us.
- How to Check GTB Account Number
- Download GTB mobile banking application
- See how to Check GTB Account Balance on Phone (SMS & USSD)
- How to Recharge Airtime from GTB Account
- GTBank Money Transfer Code | How to Transfer Money using USSD