GTB airtime recharge code makes loading credit for yourself or others as easy as ABC.
Guaranteed Trust Bank customers can easily recharge their phone numbers or their friends’ phone numbers using simple codes. In this guide you’ll find out the correct GTB airtime recharge code to use instead of having to visit visible stores to buy recharge cards or ATM machines to follow rigorous steps.
Most of the concepts we see today are indeed welcome initiatives. Most banks have slashed down the needs to visit visible bank branches to perform simple transactions.
GTBank is always at the forefront of such innovative moves. At the moment, you don’t have to visit a teller or ATM machines to check your account balance; you also do not need to visit bank branches or ATM machines to transfer money using GTBank. There are now simple USSD codes to perform all the aforementioned transactions.
All those transactions are built around the *737# magic code. However, you still need a guide so as to avoid making mistakes while performing any of those steps.
To use this magic code, you must first of all have a GTbank account, and you must have an active phone number linked to that account.
GTB recharge code for yourself
- To buy recharge card for yourself, dial *737*amount# using the line you have linked to your account. That is, if you are interested in recharging ₦1000 then you need to dial *737*1000#.
- Confirm your transaction by pressing 1 when the network prompts you to do so.
Note: using this method is instantaneous. In other words, you might not get asked to confirm your transaction. Which means your phone will get credited immediately you dial that code. That’s why you must be very careful so as to avoid mistyping the numbers. Because if you intend to load 1000 and you type 10000, you’ll get that 10000 and it’s not reversible.
How to recharge for someone else
- Using the line you have registered with GTB, dial *737* Recharge Amount*phone number#. That is, if you wish to recharge ₦1000 for your friend and your friend’s phone number is 08012345678, then you need to dial *737*08012345678#.
- Enter the last 4 digit of your mastercard or your Magic Banking PIN when the network requests for it.
- Dial 1 to confirm your transaction when the network prompts you to do so.
Things to note while using this service
- Your recharge amount must be between ₦50 to ₦10,000
- You must initiate all transactions from the line you have registered with GTB
- The transactions are instantaneous and irreversible, so you must be really care so as to avoid mistyping.
- It works with all networks in Nigeria… including MTN, Airtel, Glo, & 9Mobile.
In conclusion, this service has really reduced stress for all customers. Imagine needing credit in the middle of the night when all shops have closed… with this code you don’t have to leave your house. It’s accessible 24/7 so long as there is network.
An alternative to this service is downloading GTBank mobile banking application.