Heritage Bank Transfer code makes it easy for HB customers to send money using their mobile devices. In this guide you’ll discover how to use this amazing feature and the cost implication.
But now things have changed. All you need to do right now is to dial a simple code on your mobile device.
But before you continue with this guide, you need to register for USSD banking. If you’ve registered before now, you can jump to how to transfer using the code.
If you’ve yet to register, dial *322*030# and follow the on-screen instructions. You need to choose a 4 digit PIN which you shall be using to authenticate transactions. Make sure you dial the code using the phone number linked to your HB account.
How to send money using Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money to Heritage Bank and other Bank accounts, dial *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*0123456789*10000#).
- Select the Bank of the recipient and proceed with your transaction.
- Confirm to see if the full name of the recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to confirm your transfer.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert confirming your transfer.
Heritage Bank transfer charges and limits
The maximum cumulative transfer limit per day is set at 100,000 naira. If you wish to increase that limit, visit a HB branch near you or contact customer care online.
HB doesn’t explicitly state the transfer charges on its official website. However, we believe Intra Bank transfers is free, while funds sent to other banks will attract a fee within the range of 50 – 60 naira. If you have a contrary experience, let us know using the comment section below.
Other points to note about Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- The USSD code is available only to HB account holders.
- The service requires no internet connection. It, however, requires a strong-enough network signal on your mobile device.
- The service works with MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile lines.
- The service works on any phone type: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows or Java.
- You can make use of the transfer code anytime, any day, including public holidays and weekends.
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Zenith Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.