In this guide you’ll learn how to check GTB account balance on phone.
Guaranteed Trust Bank, A.K.A GTB or GTBank, is one of the most popular banks in Nigeria. One factor that has clearly contributed to its growth is how it embraces technological trends.
One of such trends is the ability to get simple tasks done without having to spend hours in queue.
With GTB USSD codes, you can easily perform transactions like checking account balance, paying utility bills, recharging your phone, funds transfer and many more.
The reason for this guide is to teach you how to check GTB account balance on phone, so we wont be going into other lessons.
The prerequisite to this guide is that you must have at least one phone number linked with your GTB account.
How to check GTB account balance on phone:
- Dial *737*6*1# using a phone number linked with your GTB account.
- Enter the last 4 digit or your GTB ATM Card and press send.
- Wait for a message from GTBank confirming your transaction.
The good thing about GTBank magic banking is that you do not require any internet connection to be able to use it. In as much as you have one of your phone numbers linked with your bank account.
I believe this method is a lot faster than using the mobile banking app.
You must take note, however, that checking of account balance using GTBank magic banking attracts a fee of 20 naira.
Take a look at some of our other tutorials on GTB and other banks:
- How to load Airtime on GTBank using your phone
- How to transfer money from your GTB to GTB or to other banks using your phone
- See list of all the banks in Nigeria as approved by the CBN
- Guide on GTB mobile banking app download
That’s all about checking GTB account balance on phone. If you were faced with any challenges you can let us know using the comment section below.