This guide will show you several methods used in checking / retrieving Sterling Bank account number.
Many customers at some point forget their account numbers. As a result, all the banks in Nigeria provide several ways for customers to easily retrieve their account numbers. And in this guide, we’ll be sharing those ways with you.
Here are the several ways to check your account number:
Check Sterling Bank Account Number Using code
- To check your Sterling Bank account number, dial *822*8# or dial *822# and then 8 when the network presents you with several options.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard or your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
After completing the steps above, the network will send you your 10-digit NUBAN in that same instant.
Check Sterling Bank account number online
Sterling Bank allows customers to get help via live chat, email, phone numbers and more. You can contact Sterling bank customer care using any of the online support services.
Pay attention>> How to contact Sterling bank customer care
Thereafter, you need to provide the following information so as to be able to confirm you own an account with Sterling:
- Full name
- Phone number linked to your Sterling bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch at which you registered your account
- Residential address
After successfully confirming you own an account, the customer care representative should be able to help you with your account number.
Visit any Sterling branch near you
If you’re unable to get bank your account number following the two options above, then the next option is to visit a visible bank branch near you.
Also, the customer care representative will ask you to provide several information that will be used to verify your account ownership. If you provide accurate answers, then the customer care personnel will help you retrieve your account number.
- Sterling Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Sterling Bank mobile application.
- Sterling Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- List of all the CBN-approved banks in Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.