Discover the code for checking keystone account balance following this guide.
You don’t have to visit the bank to perform certain transactions anymore, neither do you have to visit an ATM machine. Thanks to the Keystone bank account balance code we’re about to share with you.
The queue in banks and ATM service points can sometimes pose a huge challenge and cause unnecessary waste of time. Imagine spending several minutes in bank or ATM queue just for the sake of checking how much you have in your account.
In fact, why do you need to go to those places when you can just dial a simple code on your device?
But there are a few criterias associate with using this code, and we’ll be sharing all that in this guide.
First of all, you need to register for Keystone USSD banking. To do that, simply dial *7111*0# and follow the instructions you find on the screen. You must dial that code using the mobile phone number associatedd with your Keystone bank account.
How to check Keystone account balance using phone?
- The code for checking Keystone account balance is *7111*1#. You must dial it on a mobile phone number linked to your account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard number or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
After carrying out the above steps, you’ll receive a message notifying you of your Keystone account balance.
Charges & Limits
The use of Keystone account balance code attracts a fee of 20 naira only. There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the code, provided you have enough money in your account to offset the cost implication.
What you should know about Keystone account balance code
- It works on any device type (android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java).
- You can use the code at any time of the day, 7 days a week — including weekends and public holidays.
- the above USSD code requires zero internet connection; however, you must dial it when there is a strong enough network signal. In addition, it works on all network types (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile).
- Keystone Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Keystone Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank Transfer code: Send Money to any bank in Nigeria