With Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code, you can load credit on your line within seconds. In this guide you’ll discover how to use this simple short code properly and the mistakes to avoid.
Before Stanbic IBTC introduced USSD recharge code, customers had to visit the ATM or download the Stanbic IBTC mobile app in order to recharge from their accounts. Needless to say, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your account is much easier than having to visit ATMs or using the mobile app.
But before you start you need to register for Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking. To do that, dial *909# using the phone number registered with your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to top-up airtime using Stanbic IBTC Bank Recharge code
- To recharge for yourself, dial *909*AMOUNT# (e.g *909*200#).
- After dialing any of the above code, enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to confirm your transaction.
After following steps above, you’ll receive a debit alert from Stanbic IBTC bank. You’ll also receive a message from your network confirming the top-up via VTU.
Recharge charges & limits
Stanbic IBTC recharge code is absolutely free. Which means, you don’t pay any other fee aside from your exact amount you want recharge. However, you must have a minimum of 10 naira on your phone balance to be able to use Stanbic IBTC USSD codes.
You can only recharge from 200 – 5000 naira in one day; this limit is set for security reasons. If you wish to increase this limit, visit any Stanbic IBTC Bank branch near you or contact customer care online.
Other points to note about Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code
- Recharging from Stanbic IBTC account is not reversible, therefore you must be very careful before confirming transactions. For instance, if you confirm a top-up of 3000 naira whereas you intend to recharge 300 naira, then you can’t reverse it.
- You cannot recharge for 3rd party numbers, i.e. numbers not registered with your bank account.
- The code works on all mobile device types, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java, so long as it supports USSD transactions.
- You can top-up any network type, including MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- The recharge amount is deducted directly from your Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- Using Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code doesn’t need internet connection; however, there must be a strong-enough network signal on your mobile device.
- You can load credit on your phone at any time of the day — 7 days a week; public holidays inclusive — provided you don’t exceed the daily limit.
- Polaris Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Keystone Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.