In this guide you’ll find out the code for checking Unity bank account balance on your mobile phone.
You don’t need to visit the bank, ATM or download the mobile app just because you want to keep track of your account balance.
The queue in banks and ATM service points may waste your time unnecessarily. Now, all you have to do is dial a simple code on your mobile phone?
First, you need to register for Unity USSD banking by dialing *7799# and following the instructions you see. You must dial this code using the phone number linked to your bank account.
How to check Unity Bank account balance using phone?
- To check your bank account balance, dial *7799# and select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Next, enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard number ATM card or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your request.
After following the steps above, you’ll receive a message Unity bank notifying you of your account balance.
Charges & Limits
Using Unity bank account balance code attracts a fee of 10.05 naira only. And there’s no limit to the number of times you can access your balance, so far you have enough money in your account to pay for the charges.
What you should know about Unity bank account balance code
- It works with all phone types (android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java), so long as it supports USSD operations.
- You can check your balance at any time of the day, even during weekends and public holidays.
- The above USSD code doesn’t need any internet connection, but you can only use it when the network signal is strong enough. Furthermore, it works on all network types (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile).
- The code only works with a phone number linked to your Unity Bank account.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How to send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to download and register Unity Bank mobile application.
- Sterling Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Unity Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.
- List of all the CBN-approved banks in Nigeria