Discover the Universities in Nigeria where you can apply to study Business Administration.
The universities in Nigeria provide a wide range of course options for students to choose from. However, it is not in every school you get the option to apply for Business Administration.
There are currently over 30 universities where you can obtain a degree in Business administration.
Our list contains Federal Universities, State Universities, as well as Private Universities where you can study Business Administration.
Universities where you can study Business Administration in Nigeria
Based on the 2018 JAMB Brochure, below are the Universities that offer Business Administration or Business Management:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ASU)
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- The University of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA)
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG)
- Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Covenant University Ota
- Crescent University
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ekiti State University
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kwararafa University, Wukari
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo
- University of Mkar, Mkar
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye,
- Paul University, Awka – Anambra State
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa – Edo State.
Feel free to click on each of them to see a list of other courses offered therein.
Best universities to study Business Administration
Among the list above, you’ll find several top universities where you can study Business Administration. But, as a matter of fact, it is highly difficult to come up with a list of best universities where you can study the course.
In fact, the most important thing to look out for is accreditation. That is, does your desired university have NUC accreditation to run a degree programme in the course?
What you should know
Gaining admission to Business Administration is a bit competitive in Nigeria. To put it differently, several students apply but only a few gain admission to study it, hence the need to perform well in your JAMB UTME and Post UTME.
Moreover, the universities above have slightly varying requirements for studying Business Administration. If you’re interested in knowing those requirements, then read JAMB & WAEC Subject Combination For Business Administration.