Uti Nwachukwu is a Nigerian actor and a T.V personality. In this article, we will be telling you about Uti’s biography, birthday, career, movie, net worth, awards and facts.
In addition to being an actor, Uti isl a model and fashion icon.
Early life & education
Uti is a decent of Aboh Kingdom, Ndokwa-East local government area in Delta State, Nigeria.
Uti Nwachukwu is the last child of his family.
He had his secondary education at Igbinedion Education centre.
He went further to obtain a degree in Computer Science and Education, at Benson Idahosa University in Edo State.
Birthday & age; How old is Uti Nwachukwu
Uti Nwachukwu was born on August 3rd, 1982. Therefore, he is currently 39 years old.
If you are one of his fans, you might want to create some time to send him some good wishes on his special day.
Is Uti Nwachukwu married? Any kids?
The ever stunning model is still very much single and has no child yet.
We will not fail to keep you posted if anything regarding his love life pops up.
Uti Nwachukwu was once a banker.
The Delta State star rose to fame in the entertainment industry after he won the All-Stars season of Big Brother Africa in 2010.
Mr Nwachukwu also featured in the Nigerian reality TV show, the Next Movie Star, where he emerged second.
He participated in the Big Brother Africa 3 reality show in 2008. Unfortunately, he was the third housemate to be evicted.
After gaining a huge fan base, he returned to the house in 2010 then he emerged winner.
Uti became the official ambassador of youth for Delta State. Moreover, he is the tourism ambassador for Cross River State.
Uti’s musical career
Although many are oblivious of this, the reality Tv star also has a musical career.
Uti saw music as a means of self-expression, he doesn’t see it as a career.
In fact, Uti has released a few albums and is working hard to becoming one of Nigeria’s best.
He made his debut album, “Go Down” in 2010.
Uti started acting in 2009 with his first movies being ” Fear Not and Bursting Out” — both movies were acted in 2009.
Since then, he has featured in several other movies.
Here are some movies Uti has featured in:
- Fear Not
- Bursting Out
- Tinsel (Season 3)
- Red Hot
- Devil in a Dress
- The Inn
- In the Cupboard
- Love is in the Hair
- 10 Days in Suncity
- Whose Meal Ticket
- Trials of Mape
- Mummy Dearest (The Wedding)
- Chief Daddy
Awards & nomination
Over the years, Uti has won some awards for his hard work in the entertainment industry.
Here are some of his awards
- Best New Actor at the GIAMA Awards – 2012
- TV personality of the Year at the Mode Men Awards – 2012
- Benson Idahosa Honour Award in appreciation and recognition of his role in Advancing the Entertainment Industry – 2015
- Glam and Essence Award for the Most Stylish TV Presenter – 2015
- Scream All Youth Award for the Favorite Youth Actor – 2015
- Special Recognition Award for On-Air Personality at the African Entertainment Legend Award – 2015.
Uti was nominated at the African Movie Academy Awards for the Best Actor in a Supporting Role in 2016.
Although Uti is known to be influential, his exact net worth as of the time of this report, is not known.
Apparently, he has not come out to state his exact net worth.
However, we promise to keep you posted if he comes out to say anything regarding his worth.
Interesting Facts about Uti Nwachukwu
Here are some interesting facts about the reality star
- In 2011, Uti and his fan club started the Uti Lead’s the Stars charity project to cater to the needs of widows.
- He also has a partnership deal with the European Union and the British Council to raise awareness of the stigma of rape.
- in 2010, his father died of cancer.
Here’s a summary of Uti Nwachukwu profile:
- Full name: Uti Nwachukwu
- Date of birth: 3rd of August 1982
- Age: 39 years old.
- State of Origin: Delta state
- Marital status: Single
- Years active: 2009 till present
- Nationality: Nigerian