27 C
Abuja
Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Advertisement -
Home News "We have not recorded any fatalities at Lekki," Sanwo Olu Says, Denies...

“We have not recorded any fatalities at Lekki,” Sanwo Olu Says, Denies Involvement in Military Action (video)

The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has denied having any involvement in the deployment of military operatives who shot live bullets at the Lekki Toll Plaza.

- Advertisement -

He also revealed that he was out to visit the victims of the shootings as earlier reported by NaijaHomeBased.

However, he denied that any lives have been lost so far, contrary to the reports being circulated by eyewitness accounts.

“Whilst we pray for the swift recovery of victims, we are comforted that we have not recorded any fatalities, against the widespread speculations on social media,” Babajide Sanwo-Olu says.

In other reports, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has also denied having any involvement in the use of brute force against unarmed civilians.

- Advertisement -

Please leave a comment below. However, for your comment to be approved, it must meet with our community guidelines. Views expressed below are those of their authors. Therefore, Neither NaijaHomeBased nor any of its employees can be held accountable.

- Advertisment -

just in

CONNECT WITH US

16,800FansLike
1,300FollowersFollow
67FollowersFollow
26,500SubscribersSubscribe