Have you forgotten your Wema Bank account number? If that’s the case, then, you’ll soon discover the various methods used in knowing / retrieving your Wema Bank account number.
Almost all the banks in Nigeria provide their customers with easy ways to retrieve their account numbers; which is a good thing, considering the fact that several people forget their account numbers at some point.
Wema Bank PLC is one of the CBN approved commercial banks in Nigeria, boasting millions of customers nationwide. Each of those customers have their unique 10-digit NUBAN (Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number).
In case you’ve forgotten yours, there are several ways used in easily retrieving it:
Check Wema Bank Account Number Using code
- To check your Wema Bank account number, dial *945*000# using the phone number linked to your account.
- Enter your e-banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
- Wait for the network to send you a message containing your 10-digit NUBAN.
Check Wema Bank account number online
You have the option to contact Wema Bank customer care via live chat, email, phone numbers and more. Thereafter you can request for your NUBAN.
However, you’ll be asked to provide several information which shall be used to confirm you own an account with Wema Bank, they are:
- Full name
- Phone number linked to your Wema bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch at which you registered your account
- Residential address
Pay attention>> How to contact Wema bank customer care
If you’re able to confirm that you own an account with Wema Bank, then the customer care representative will help you retrieve account number.
Visit any Wema branch near you
Although the first two options are very easy, you might end up not having any luck trying them.
If you’re unable to retrieve your account number following the two options above, then the option you’re left with is to visit a visible bank branch near you.
Similar to an online representative, an offline representative will also ask you to provide several information that will be used to verify your account ownership. If you provide accurate answers, then retrieving your account number would be as easy as ABC.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How to send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to download and register Wema Bank mobile application.
- Wema Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Wema Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Unity Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.
- List of all the CBN-approved banks in Nigeria
- How to check Wema Bank account balance