Zenith Bank Recharge code makes it possible for Zenith Bank customers to recharge directly from their account.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to top-up your line and the lines of your other people.
Formerly, you’d have had to visit an ATM machine or download the Zenith Bank mobile app to be able to recharge from your account.
But now things have changed. All you need to know now is the right code to perform the exact top-up you want.
The feature that makes this possible is called EazyBanking. If this is your first time using this service, then you need to first of all register. To do that dial *966*00# using your ALERTZ line. Afterwards, enter the last 4 digits on your ATM card number and choose a secure PIN.
If you’ve successfully completed the above the registration steps, then continue with the next.
How to Top-up airtime using Zenith Bank recharge code
- To top-up for yourself and others, simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g. *966*1000*0803456789#).
- Confirm the mobile network type you want to recharge on and proceed.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm transaction.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert confirming your recharge. Also, the recipient of the top-up will receive a message from their network notifying them of a recharge via VTU.
Recharge limits & charges
Cumulative transaction limit on Airtime top-up is N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) per day.
If you wish to increase from this limit, contact customer care via the helplines or live chat. You can also visit any Zenith branch near you.
Recharge from your bank account is absolutely free.
Points to note on Zenith Bank recharge code
- The recharge process is irreversible, therefore you must be very careful before confirming transactions. For example, if instead of entering 300 naira you enter 3,000 naira, then you can’t reverse it.
- Also, you need make sure you enter the correct phone number. Because if you enter the wrong phone number while topping up someone else, then there’s no way you can get a refund. Except of course the person is willing to pay you back.
- The code works on any mobile device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java. It is also accessible on all network types, including MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- Using Zenith Bank recharge code requires no internet connection; however, it depends on the availability of a strong-enough network signal.
- You can top up your phone at any time of the day, 7 days a week. Public holidays and weekends inclusive.
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Zenith Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Access Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank Transfer code: Send Money to any bank in Nigeria