With Zenith Bank Transfer code, you can perform interbank and intra bank transfers without leaving your home.
The feature that makes this possible is called EazyBanking. Before the introduction of EazyBanking, customers needed to visit the Bank or an ATM machine to complete funds transfers.
Those places can be time consuming if you live in one of the major cities. The Zenith Bank mobile app was launched to help customers with such easy transactions. But as a matter of fact, EazyBanking beats the mobile app.
All you need is the right USSD code, and with that you’ll be able to perform transactions on the go.
However, to continue with this guide you need to first of all register for EazyBanking. To do that, dial *966# on the phone number with which you receive alerts; enter last 4 digits of your ATM card number. Thereafter, create a secure PIN with which you’ll be able to confirm transactions.
How to send money with Zenith Bank Transfer code
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) using the phone number you registered with your Zenith Bank account.
- Select the Bank of the recipient from the list of options you see and press next.
- Verify the full name of the recipient and proceed to the next screen.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN to verify your transaction.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert confirming your transfer.
Transfer limits & charges
Cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira) daily. However, you can visit any Zenith Bank branch near you to request for an increase in your daily limit.
Transfers to other Zenith Bank Account is free. However, we’re not able to verify how much it costs to transfer to other banks for now.
Things to note about Zenith Bank Transfer Code
- The USSD code is available only to Zenith Bank account holders.
- The service requires no internet connection; however, you need to have a strong-enough network signal on your mobile device.
- The service is available to all MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and 9Mobile customers. But it is unavailable on Vodafone.
- EazyBanking is secure as it requires registration and PIN authentication on all your banking transactions. You must keep your PIN private. If you feel your details has been compromised, then carry out a PIN reset using *966*60#
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Zenith Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Access Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.