Following our guide, you can download the Stanbic IBTC Bank Mobile app for either Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows devices.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, popularly known simply as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses.
The bank released its mobile app to help its millions of customers carry out several transactions without stress.
After downloading and installing the app on your device, you can complete several transactions without going to the bank.
In other words, the need to visit bank branches and ATM service points will reduce drastically.
Pay attention>> Even after downloading and installing the app, keep reading this guide to discover how to register and what you can do on the app.
Download Stanbic IBTC Mobile app
Click on your device operating system from the list below so you’ll be redirected to the official download portal:
iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad): Click here to get the app on Apple app store.
BlackBerry: Click here to download it from BlackBerry World.
Windows phone: Click here to get it from the Microsoft application store.
How to register/activate the Stanbic IBTC Bank Mobile app
Register as an existing Internet Banking user:
- After downloading and installing the app, click on it to open it.
- Click on my bank from the options you’re provided with
- In the login page, enter your Internet Banking login details and click on
Register as non-internet banking user:
- Open your newly installed Stanbic IBTC Mobile App.
- Click on My Bank.
- Click on “register now for internet banking”.
- Enter your 10-digit account number.
- Click on “Agree to the terms and conditions”.
- Create 3 security questions and answers for your account and continue.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone number, enter it to continue your registration.
- Create a password to complete your registration.
- Go back to the login page and log in using your account number and password.
Note: registration is only for first time usage. In other words, you don’t have to register again; all you need to do is log in using your password.
What you can do on the app
- Transfer funds to any bank account.
- Request for Account statement anytime, any day.
- Make utility bills and PayTV payments with ease.
- Buy airtime or data for yourself and your loved ones.
- Buy airtime in Naira even when abroad.
- Send money without banking details (recipients can withdraw using the vouchers they get via SMS).
- See your current balance and the movements in your investments online.