In this article, you’ll learn how to check JAMB CAPS admission status for 2020. In addition, you’ll learn how to accept or reject admission on the official CAPS portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is responsible for conducting Nigeria’s biggest entrance examination. Furthermore, it offers admission on the official website. You can log in to either accept or reject the admission.
If you’ve been asking questions like “How to know if JAMB gave me admission”, then this guide is for you.
You can either login using your mobile device or desktop computer. Either way, you’ll get your desired result.
How to check JAMB 2020 Admission Status on CAPS
- Step 1: Visit the JAMB official portal using https://www.jamb.org.ng/. Afterwards, scroll down and click on check admission status.
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB eFacility login details (email and password) and click on login.
- Step 3: In your Dashboard click on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on Caps“.
If you’re visiting this site on a mobile device, scroll up and switch to desktop view. Also, make sure you use a compatible browser like Mozilla or Chrome.
- Step 4: In the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Dashboard, click on Admission Status.
At the right-hand-side of the screen, you’ll see a notification telling you about your admission status. If you’ve been offered provisional admission into your university of choice, you’ll see the course of study (department) along with the notification.
How to Accept JAMB Admission on CAPS
- In your CAPS dashboard, you’ll see a notification telling you whether or not you’ve been offered admission.
- If JAMB has offered you admission, click on the accept button. Afterwards, you’ll see a notification asking you if you really want to accept; click on accept again to confirm your decision.
After following the above steps, you’ll see a notification telling you “congratulations, you’ve accepted your admission“.
If you click on reject, you’ll not get the option to review your choice. Therefore make sure you don’t click on reject if you actually want to accept the admission.
If you have further questions, reach us using the comment section of this post. We’ll get back to you ASAP.