Destiny Etiko is a famous Nigerian actress. In this article, You are going to discover interesting facts about her, such as her birthday (age), career, net worth, awards, and several other facts.
Destiny Etiko is well known in the movie industry for her sexy body shape.
Early life & education
Destiny was born in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Udi, Enugu state. Enugu State happens to be her state of origin.
She did both her primary and secondary school education in Enugu State.
Thereafter she attended Nnamdi Azikiwe University where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts.
Birthday & age: how old is Destiny Etiko?
The gorgeous actress was born on 12th August 1989. Hence, she is currently 31 years old.
If you are one of her fans, you might want to create some time to send her some good wishes on her special day.
Is Destiny Etiko married? Any kids?
Destiny Etiko is still very much single and has no kid yet.
We promise to keep you posted if anything regarding her marital status pops up.
Destiny Etiko came into the movie industry in 2011.
Destiny disclosed in an interview with The Vanguard that her experience in the movie industry when she just started was a difficult one.
According to her, she had to combine her acting career with her school requirements as she was still a student at the time.
She came into limelight after she made her debut in a movie titled ‘Idemili’ which was produced in 2012 but was released in 2014.
Destiny Etiko has starred in over 80 movies since she ventured into the movie industry.
Here are some of her movies:
- The prince & I
- Heart of Love
- My sisters love
- Poor Billionaire
- Virgin goddess
- Queen of love
- The Sacred Cowry
- The Return of Ezendiala
- Barren Kingdom
- Pains of the Orphan
- Clap of Royalty
- The Hidden Sin
- Family Yoke
- King’s Word
- Sound of Evil
- My Private Part
- Power of Royalty
- Sunset of Love
- London Prince
- Woman of Power
- Tears of Regret
- Evil Seekers
- Fear of a Woman
- 3 Days to Wed
- The Storm
Awards & nomination
Here are some of Destiny Etiko’s Awards:
- Best Promising Actress in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2016.
- She also won Best New Actress at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Golden Icon Movie Academy Awards.
The actress has not come out to state her exact net worth.
We promise to keep you informed if she says anything regarding her net worth.
Other interesting facts about Destiny Etiko
- She acts in both Igbo and English movies.
- In 2019, Etiko became a brand ambassador for Kesie Virgin Hair organization.
- Speaking in an interview, she affirmed that she had been a victim of sexual harassment against women by male movie producers.
- Also in 2019, Destiny gifted her mum an apartment and praised her for supporting her decision to become an actress.
- Destiny lost her father in May 2020.
Here’s a summary of Destiny Etiko’s profile:
- Full name: Destiny Etiko
- Date of birth: 12th August 1989
- Age: 31 years old
- State of Origin: Enugu state
- Marital status: Single
- Years active: 2011 till present
- Nationality: Nigerian