Complete Federal University of Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 2019 Post UTME registration form online following this guide.
FUDMA was founded in 2011, during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s regime. The institution has grown really fast. And as a result, thousands of students apply for one course or the other.
Meanwhile, the institution organises Post UTME examinations for its applicants every year. However, there are certain criterias students must meet up with before they can register. Keep reading to discover what they are.
FUDMA Post UTME 2019 registration portal & requirements (how to register)
Here’s the official post UTME registration portal for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
Mind you, keep reading to discover how to complete your registration.
How to register:
- Visit FUDMA registration portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and select “register for Post-UTME”. Afterwards, click on “continue to login to your profile”.
- Since you are just beginning your registration, the website will generate a remita invoice using your profile details.
- Visit any bank or ATM Machine with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and make payments (usually 2,000 naira only).
- After completing your payments, visit the school portal and login again to complete your registration.
- Print out your photocard as proof of complete registration.
Important notice: Make sure you go with all of your printouts to the examination venue. Reason is, without them you may not be able to participate in the exam.
Those printouts are important means of confirming that you indeed applied to Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, and you completed the registration for post UTME.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for registering for FUDMA post UTME is 160. In other words, if you scored lower than 160 in your JAMB result, you will not be able to complete your registration.
Also, you must complete the payment on the official portal; if not, you’ll not be able to register.