You can check the Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) admission lists for 2019 on your phone or computer; this includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and other supplementary lists.
The Federal University of Lafia, as the name suggests, is located in the capital city of Nasarawa State. It was established in 2010 as part of the plans of the federal government of Nigeria to increase the number of government-funded institutions.
Every year, thousands of students apply for admission into FULafia either through JAMB UTME or Direct Entry (DE).
If you sat for the Post UTME exams and scored up to the cut off point then the next thing is to follow up your admission status online. And you can do that on the official website of FULafia or JAMB CAPS.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do both.
How to Check Fulafia admission lists
On Fulafia official website:
- To check your admission status on FULafia official website, visit https://fulafia.edu.ng/ on your phone or computer.
- Check the news section to see if there’s any notification of a new admission list.
- Afterward, follow the instructions as provided on the official website.
On JAMB CAPS:
- To check the Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) admission status on JAMB CAPS, visit http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/ using a mobile phone or computer.
- Next, access your portal using your username and password and, thereafter, click on ‘Check UTME / DE Admission Status’.
- Then, choose your exact examination year and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
After completing the steps above, you’ll see a notification telling you if FULafia has offered you admission or not.
What to do after FULafia offers you admission
You must, first of all, make a decision on whether or not you wish to accept the admission.
If you decide to accept the admission, then login to your JAMB portal and upload your O’level results. Afterward, click on the ‘Accept admission’ button.
If, however, you don’t want the admission, then click on ‘reject’ or ignore the notification. Not providing a response within a certain period of time will automatically lead to the forfeiture of your admission.
You may need to pay a certain acceptance fee, and the amount varies with departments. After paying your acceptance fee, you’ll be able to print out the admission letter.
What to do if you can’t find your name on the list?
Note: the Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) releases admission lists in batches. That is, there are 1st, 2nd and other supplementary lists. Therefore, make sure you keep checking the official portal on a regular basis whenever you hear that there’s a new list.
We can’t tell you exactly when all the list will be released. We recommend you visit the official website as often as possible to check for all new lists.