Discover the names and locations of all the 2020 JAMB approved CBT centres in Niger State, Nigeria.
If you live in Niger State, then writing your exam within the state will definitely interest you.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to travel far. There are several officially approved CBT centres in Niger State for JAMB 2019 Mock and UTME / Direct Entry Examinations.
And right now, it is very much compulsory to make use of approved centres for your JAMB 2019 registration. The reason is, if you register at a non-approved centre or a cyber cafe, you will not be able to write the exam.
Our list of the accredited centre was extracted from the JAMB official website, so you can completely rely on all of them.
Here are the JAMB 2020 approved CBT centres in Niger state:
- Air-Max Computer Institute, Beside St. Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla.
- Bishop James Yisa Memorial School CBT Centre, Kwamba, Suleja.
- Brilliant Impact International Academy CBT Centre, Plot 1, 2 &3 Brilliant Impact Street, Angwan-Boro Gauraka, Tafa L.G.A.
- Federal Polytechnic, ICT Hall, Doko Road, Bida, Niger State
- Federal University of Tech, E -exam Centre 3, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, Niger State
- Federal University of Technology, E-Exam Centre 2, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, Niger State
- Federal University of Tech, Electronic Test Centre, Gidan Kwano Campus, Minna, Niger State
- FH Investment Limited CBT Centre, Uphill rest house estate, kobwa, Kuta, Niger State
- JAMB Zonal Office, CBT Centre, 3 Arms Zone, Maitumbi, JAMB Office, Minna, Niger State
- JAMB/NCC CBT Centre, 3 Arms Zone, Maitumbi, Beside JAMB Office, Minna, Niger State
- Niger State College of Agriculture CBT Centre, Beside Railway Station, Mokwa, Niger State
- Niger State College of Education, CBT Centre, Minna, Niger State
- Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru-Bida Road, Zungeru, Niger State
- SANI BELLO COLLEGE ICT CENTRE KM2 SOKOTO-YAURI ROAD, USUBU, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE.
- Spectrum Computer Centre, Beside Pinnacle Petrol Station, Opposite Polosa Junction, Rafin Sanyi, Suleja
Cost of registration at approved Niger State CBT Centres
If you visit any CBT centre in Niger State, you need to pay a fee of 700 Naira only as CBT fee. However, you still need to purchase text read (novel) and ePIN.