This guide will show you how to successfully complete your Regular recruitment Intake (RRI) application form into the Nigerian Army online.
Note→ Only recruitment into Direct Short Service & Short Service is currently open. You can visit this post to apply now!!!
Joining the Nigerian Army gives you the opportunity to work with the largest land military force in Africa. However, similar to previous years, there are certain criteria and required documents to be able to complete your online registration with the Nigerian army.
You can complete all your application online, so long as you have all the required files and documents which I shall be listing out in a few lines.
DON’T GET SCAMMED → we are in no way affiliated to the Nigerian Army – so whatever information you get here is only intended to guide you through the application processes. We do not offer admission into any of the institutions within the Nigerian Army; and please do not leave your phone numbers in the comment section, since anyone might be able to see it and pretend to be affiliated to the Nigerian Army in a bid to extort money from you.
Admission into DSSC and SSC is only targeted at graduates, while the Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) exercise is targeted at O Level/Secondary School Certificate holders or OND (Ordinary National Diploma).
General Requirements for joining the Nigerian Army
- Applicants must be of Nigerian nationality as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in any of the recognized Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
- Non-Tradesmen & Women applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
- Tradesmen/women applicants must possess OND/trade, test/city, and guild certificate.
- Tradesmen/women applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Applicants must be mentally, medically and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must stand at 1.62 meters or above.
- Being a multilingual person is not a criteria for recruitment but will increase your chances of getting selected. In other words, having the ability to communicate in more than just one Nigerian language will provide a boost for your credentials.
- You must possess original copies of all of your documents.
- Falsification of documents shall be strictly dealt with if discovered.
How to apply online for Nigerian Army Regular Recruits Intake (RRI)
Step 1: Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal using nigerianarmyms.ng to register online.
Step 2: If the portal is open, you should notice a link in the homepage indicating register for 78RRI. Click on that link.
Step 3: Make sure you fill in the spaces with valid information including a valid email address. Afterwards, an email containing your username (which is often your email address) and password will be sent to your inbox.
Step 4: Login to the Nigeria Army portal using your email and password.
Step 5: Complete your registration by filling in all the required information and uploading valid documents. Documents usually include birth certificate/declaration of age, State of Origin, O’level Certificate, etc. (originals only).
Step 6: Print out all the forms and documents you’re provided with which include application forms, guarantor forms, photo cards, etc.
Step 7: Carryout all offline form completion necessary.
Step 8: Visit your designated extermination center with all the required documents.
Step 9: Make sure you pass your examination gallantly.
Those are everything you need to do to join the Nigerian Army. As noted earlier, this guide is only targeted at Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) candidates.
Again, remember not to drop your numbers in the comment section of this post. We only provide information required to help you join the Nigerian Army, we are not directly involved in the recruitment program.