With Fidelity Bank account balance code, you can check your Fidelity Bank account balance in 3 clicks. The feature that makes this possible is called Instant Banking, and it is available to all customers.
Before the introduction of Instant Banking USSD code, one would have had to visit ATM machines or banks to get this done. But now you only need to know the right code to perform certain transactions.
Before you can carry on with this guide, you need to register for Instant Banking. It’s really easy!
All you need to do is dial *770# and follow the instructions you find on the screen. You must dial the code on a line linked with your Fidelity Bank account. Also, you will be required to create a PIN.
Fidelity Bank account balance code
- To check your account balance, dial *770*0# on a phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Enter your Instant Banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your transactions.
After completing the above steps, you will get a notification of what you have left in your bank account. Furthermore, you’ll receive an SMS stating everything you have in your account.
Things you need to know
- You can check your account balance anytime, any day.
- You don’t need an internet connection; however, there must be network signal on your line.
- You must dial the code on a line linked to your bank account
- The whole process attracts a fee of 20 naira only.