If you’ve forgotten your Unity Bank account number, then you’ll soon discover the various methods used in checking / retrieving Unity Bank account number.
Virtually all the banks in Nigeria provide several ways for customers to easily retrieve their account numbers. And thank goodness Unity is one of them.
Unity Bank PLC is one of the CBN approved banks in Nigeria, boasting millions of customers nationwide. Each of those customers have their unique 10-digit NUBAN (Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number).
In case you’ve forgotten yours, there are ways you can easily retrieve it:
Check Unity Bank Account Number Using code
- To check your Unity Bank account number, dial *7799# and select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard or your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
After completing the steps above, the network will send you your account balance along with your 10-digit NUBAN.
Check Unity Bank account number online
You have the option to contact Unity Bank customer care via live chat, email, phone numbers and more. After which you can request for your NUBAN.
Pay attention>> How to contact Unity bank customer care
You may be asked to provide the following information so as to be able to confirm you own an account with Unity Bank:
- Full name
- Phone number linked to your Unity bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch at which you registered your account
- Residential address
If you’re able to confirm that you own an account with Unity Bank, the customer care representative should be able to help you with your account number.
Visit any Unity branch near you
If you’re unable to get bank your account number following the two options above, then the next option is to visit a visible bank branch near you.
The customer care representative will most likely ask you to provide several information that will be used to verify your account ownership. If you provide accurate answers, then the customer care personnel will help you retrieve your account number.
- Unity Bank Transfer Code: How to send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to download and register Unity Bank mobile application.
- Sterling Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank recharge code: send money using your phone.
- Unity Bank recharge code: How to load airtime from your account.
- List of all the CBN-approved banks in Nigeria