With Heritage Bank recharge code, you can load credit on your line or the line of your friends and family.
In this guide you’ll discover how to use the code properly, and the mistakes to avoid.
Before the introduction of the mobile code, customers had to visit the ATM or download the mobile app in order to recharge from their account. However, those options have certain limitations.
Needless to say, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your account is easier and faster.
But before you start, you need to first of all register for the USSD service. To do that, dial *322*030* using the phone number linked to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to top-up airtime using Heritage Bank Recharge code
- To recharge for yourself, dial *322*030*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*1000#).
- To recharge for someone else or a number not linked to your HB account, dial *322*030*PHONENUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*08012345678*1000#).
- After dialing any of the above codes, enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to confirm your transaction.
If you follow the steps above, you’ll receive a debit alert from Heritage bank, and the recipient of the recharge will receive a message confirming the top-up via VTU.
Recharge charges & limits
Good news! The usage of HB recharge code is absolutely free. To put it differently, you don’t pay any other fee aside from your exact recharge amount.
The daily cumulative limit is set at 20,000 naira only. If you wish to increase this limit, visit any HB branch near you or contact customer care online.
Other points to note about Heritage Bank recharge code
- You cannot reverse any recharge made from your account, therefore you must be very careful before confirming transactions. If for instance you enter 3000 naira but you actually want to load 300 naira, then you can’t reverse it. In addition, you need make sure you enter the correct phone number. Reason is, if you enter the wrong phone number while topping up another person’s line, then there’s no way you can get a refund. Except that person is willing to return bank your money.
- You can access the service using any mobile device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.
- You can load credit on any network type, including MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- Using Heritage Bank recharge code doesn’t need internet connection; however, you must have a strong-enough network signal.
- You can top up your phone at any time of the day, 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Heritage Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank Transfer code: Send Money to any bank in Nigeria