If you’re interested in learning how to withdraw money from Fiverr, then this guide will show you how to do just that.
A Fiverr seller recently emailed me saying: ‘how can I easily withdraw my funds from Fiverr.’ I provided answers to her via email and then decided to help other sellers interested in making withdrawals from Fiverr but don’t know how to go about it.
There’s this ecstatic feeling that comes with withdrawing your first earnings. It gives you that believe, confidence and hope for a better future in Freelancing.
After your first withdrawal, the zeal to work extra-hard and make more money on Fiverr becomes even stronger.
Before going on with this guide, you need to know if you are actually qualified to withdraw from Fiverr.
When does Fiverr payout?
After the completion of your job, there’s a compulsory wait period. This is a measure to avoid or resolve any form of dispute that may likely arise between buyers and sellers.
The wait periods are:
- Top Sellers: 7 days
- Every other level below top-seller: 14 days
Now, I’m certain you’re not a top-seller. If you were, then by now you must have withdrawn over $500,000 from Fiverr.
Fiverr withdrawal methods
Fiverr allows up to Four different withdrawal methods, which includes:
- Fiverr revenue card: Using this method attracts a static fee of $1 irrespective of your withdrawal amount, and funds will be received within 2 working days. If you’re interested in receiving your funds within 2 hours, you have the option to choose that during withdrawal; but this time, it will attract a fee of $3 irrespective of your withdrawal amount. Minimum withdrawal amount using Fiverr revenue card is set at $5. If you have a Payoneer account, then your Payoneer MasterCard serves as your Fiverr revenue card.
- PayPal: You’ll be charged a fee of 2% from the withdrawal amount up to $1. The minimum withdrawal amount using this method is set at $1.
- Bank transfer: Attracts a fee of 3$ irrespective of your withdrawal amount. The minimum amount you can withdraw using this method is $20.
- Direct bank deposit: This method is only available to Fiverr customers who own American bank accounts; which can be gotten from Payoneer whether you stay in the US or not. It is the best and most recommended method of withdrawal for people living in countries not supported by PayPal. Using Direct bank deposit attracts a fee of just $1 irrespective of your withdrawal amount; minimum withdrawal amount for this method is set at $10.
Those are the four methods you can use to withdraw from Fiverr. Among them, my most recommended method of withdrawal is “Direct Bank Deposit”. It can be done using a Payoneer bank account.
Payoneer is accessible all over the world and is a partner company of Fiverr. So, even if you don’t reside in the US, you can register with Payoneer today and get an American Bank Account.
Another good thing about using Payoneer is that you get to enjoy a bonus of $25 for the first $100 deposited into your bank account.
How to withdraw money from Fiverr using Payoneer
Method 1. Using Payoneer Direct Bank Deposit
If you don’t have a Payoneer account, then you need to create one before continuing with your withdrawal using direct bank deposit. If you already have a Payoneer account, then you can skip to step 2.
Step 1. Create a Payoneer account
Creating a Payoneer account is very easy. All you have to do is visit Payoneer using this link. You will be required to enter a lot of information – that shouldn’t be a problem. If you get stuck along the way, you can follow my Payoneer account creation guide to put you through.
Step 2. Login to your Fiverr account and then click on Selling>>Earnings
Step 3. Select Bank Transfer as your preferred withdrawal method
Step 4. Verify your phone number
Since adding a withdrawal method is a very sensitive process, it’ll be required of you to enter a verification code. The verification code will be sent to the phone number with which you verified your Fiverr account. Enter your verification code and click on Submit Code.
Fiverr will send you an email asking you to confirm your account linking. Click on the link to get started with the account linking process. It is advisable to use the same browser where you’re logged in to your Payoneer account.
The link in the email will redirect you to the Payoneer website. Login to your Payoneer account and confirm that you really want to link your Fiverr account with your Payoneer account.
After your account is linked, you will get a confirmation email from Payoneer telling you Fiverr has been added as your payment source.
Once linked, you can head back to the selling>>earnings page on Fiverr. You can then and withdraw your money using the bank transfer method.
Method 2. Using fiverr revenue card
What is the Fiverr revenue card? it’s like your regular debit MasterCard that can be used on any ATM service point worldwide. Like I said earlier, Payoneer and Fiverr are partner companies. So the Payoneer MasterCard serves as your Fiverr revenue card.
After creating a Payoneer account, it may take a few days before the card is processed.
The Payoneer MasterCard is free; however, it is required that you have a minimum of $30 before your card is processed. Your Payoneer MasterCard can serve so many purposes; including as your Fiverr revenue card.
Note: You cannot link your Fiverr account with Payoneer using both method 1 and method 2; it’s either one or the other. So, if you prefer to use your Payoneer MasterCard, follow the guide below.
Step 1: Under selling>>earning, click on Fiverr revenue card
A popup will appear asking you to check your email for further instructions on adding your Payoneer MasterCard, which serves as the Fiverr Revenue Card.
Clicking this link will redirect you to Payoneer website. Where you’ll be required to login in order to complete the linking process.
If you already have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, then to the right of the page, click on the link you are provided with to connect it to your Fiverr account.
You should also get a confirmation message telling you your Payoneer MasterCard was successfully linked with Fiverr.
After account linking, you can always visit Fiverr and under Selling>>Earnings, click on Fiverr Revenue card as your preferred withdrawal method.
Enjoyed this Fiverr guide?
Take a look at other interesting Fiverr guides: