With Keystone Bank recharge code, you can load credit on your line or the line of your friends and family within seconds. Right here, you’ll discover how to use this simple short code properly and the mistakes to avoid.
Before the introduction of Keystone USSD recharge code, customers had to visit the ATM or download the Keystone mobile app in order to recharge from their accounts.
Needless to say, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your account is easier and faster than using ATMs or the mobile app.
But before you start, you need to first of all register for the USSD service. To do that, dial *7111*0# using the phone number linked to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to top-up airtime using Keystone Bank Recharge code
- To recharge for yourself, dial *7111*AMOUNT# (e.g *7111*200#).
- To recharge for someone else or a number not linked to your Keystone account, dial *7111*AMOUNT*11 DIGIT MOBILE# (e.g *7111*200*08012345678#).
- After dialing any of the above codes, enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to confirm your transaction.
After following steps above, you’ll receive a debit alert from keystone bank. Also, the recipient of the recharge will receive a message confirming the top-up via VTU.
Recharge charges & limits
Keystone recharge code is absolutely free. Which means, you don’t pay any other fee aside from your exact amount you want recharge.
The daily cumulative limit is set at 20,000 naira only. If you wish to increase this limit, visit any Keystone branch near you or contact customer care online.
Other points to note about Keystone Bank recharge code
- Recharging from Keystone account is not reversible, therefore you must be very careful before confirming transactions. For instance, if you confirm a top-up of 3000 naira whereas you intend to recharge 300 naira, then you can’t reverse it. Furthermore, ensure you enter the correct phone number when recharging for someone else. Reason is, if you enter the wrong phone number while topping up another person’s line, then there’s no way you can get a refund. Except that person decides to return your money.
- You can use this code on any mobile device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.
- You can top-up any network type, including MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- The recharge amount is deducted directly from your Keystone bank account.
- Using Keystone Bank recharge code doesn’t need internet connection; however, there must be a strong-enough network signal.
- You can load credit on your phone at any time of the day, 7 days a week; public holidays inclusive.
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Heritage Bank mobile application.
- Keystone Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- Heritage Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.
- Zenith Bank Transfer code: Send Money to any bank in Nigeria