Union bank recharge code makes it easy for all Union Bank of Nigeria customers to load airtime.
You can top-up your phone and that of others in a breeze. All you need to know is the right code to perform your transaction.
Before the introduction of this amazing recharge USSD code, customers had to visit ATM machines to recharge their lines. Another way top-up airtime from your account is to download the Union Bank mobile app. But there are certain limitations related to using any of the those. Therefore, using the Union Bank airtime recharge code beats them all.
However, to be able to use this code, there are a few things you need to do.
If it’s your first time using this service, then you must first of all create a secure PIN. To do that, just dial *826*5# on your mobile phone. You must dial the code using a mobile phone number that’s linked to your Union Bank account.
After successfully creating your secure PIN, you can continue with the next step now.
How to recharge airtime from Union Bank using code
- To top-up your Union Bank linked phone number, dial *826*amount#.
- To top-up another phone number or for another person, dial *826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#.
- Enter your secure PIN or the last 4 digits of your ATM card number to confirm your recharge.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a notification confirming the success of your recharge. It usually comes as a debit alert. Also, you’ll get a message from your mobile phone network telling you your line was credited via VTU.
Charges & Limits
The maximum daily cumulative limit is 20,000 naira only. If you wish to see an increase to this limit, visit any UBN near you to demand for that.
There’s absolutely no fee associated with the use of this service. The only money that will be deducted from your account is your exact recharge amount.
Things to know about using Union Bank Recharge code
- You get to enjoy all bonuses and offers as relevant to your tariff plan. Some networks in Nigeria even encourage the use of VTU top-up, therefore they offer even bigger bonuses.
- you can only recharge from your individual current or savings account. Therefore, Corporate Accounts, Joint Accounts, Target Savings Accounts & Domiciliary accounts are not allowed to use Union Bank recharge code.
- The recharge process is irreversible, hence you need to be very careful before confirming transactions. For instance, if instead of recharging 500 naira you enter 5,000 naira, then you can not reverse it. Also, make sure you don’t enter the wrong phone number while topping up someone else, since it’s also irreversible.
- The code works on any mobile device type, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java. Furthermore, it works with GLO, MTN, 9Mobile & Airtel.
- You don’t need an internet connection to dial Union Bank recharge code. However, you need a strong-enough network signal.
- You can top up your phone at any time of the day, 7 days a week, including public holidays and weekends.