In this guide you’ll learn how to check Union Bank account number using several other methods.
Union Bank of Nigeria, also known as UBN, is one of the oldest financial institution in Nigeria. Boasting millions of customers within and beyond the nation.
Similar to all other banks in Nigeria, all UBN customers receive their unique 10-digit NUBAN account numbers.
A lot of people end up forgetting that account number, so it’s no big deal and its nothing new. We’ll show you ways to retrieve your forgotten account number without stress.
Check your Union Bank account number Using code
- Dial *826*4# using a mobile phone number linked to your UBN account.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your request.
After dialing the above code, you’ll receiving a notification displaying both your account balance and your account number.
The use of the above code is only possible if you previously registered for USSD code banking.
If you’re not able to use the above code, keep reading to discover other options.
Check UBN account number online
In our previous guide, we shared several easy ways to contact UBN customer care online. Through those medium you can request for your NUBAN.
Pay attention >> How to contact Union Bank of Nigeria customer care.
Any customer care representative who attends to you will request for several information in order to be able to help you solve your problem.
Be ready to provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Phone number with which you opened your account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch you registered in
- Your home address
If you’re able to provide accurate information on the above details, they’ll help you retrieve your forgotten account number.
Visit a UBN branch near you
If you’re not able to recover your account number using the two previous methods, then you need to visit a visible branch.
Similarly you’ll need to provide sufficient information regarding your account.
Generally, the requirements are the same with contacting an online UBN representative. You’ll need to provide your full name, account phone number, date of birth, next of Kin, and any other information that proves your account ownership.
- Union Bank Recharge Code: How to load airtime for yourself and others.
- How to download and register Union Bank mobile application.
- Union Bank transfer code: How to send money to any bank account in Nigeria
- UBA transfer code: send funds using your mobile phone.
- GTB transfer code: transfer money without internet connection.
- Access Bank Transfer code: send money using your phone.